The Adriatic Oil & Gas Summit has been formed to provide a platform for ministries and government departments to engage with international and local investors to showcase the opportunities available throughout the region and specifically to highlight Montenegro, Croatia and Albania. The summit programme will feature senior government and industry speakers and will examine the latest opportunities, challenges and identify solutions for the successful and sustainable development of the Oil & Gas sector in the Adriatic region as well as covering the regulatory framework, financing, infrastructure and service requirements to support the development of the industry.
Deputy Minister, Vladan Dubljevic explains: ‘The timing of the Adriatic Oil & Gas Summit is ideal in enabling us to engage with the international oil and gas community. We are looking forward to interacting with them directly to carefully explain what our region has to offer as well as to discuss the many challenges that we have to face as our industry develops. The Summit offers all companies the perfect opportunity to enter the market at the start of our journey’
Why Attend AOG?
- Take part in a strategic annual oil and gas conference that is led by Ministries from across the Adriatic.
- Find out about the reserve potential and upcoming projects focusing on Montenegro, Croatia and Albania
- Hear about the latest projects and investment opportunities directly from the Ministries, national oil companies, super-majors and the independents in the region
- Network with international and regional investors and find out what the opportunities are for your company
- Hear from an expert international speaker line up on the latest issues from exploration and production to local content
- Examine case studies from around the world and examine how this can be applied to the Adriatic oil and gas industry
- Meet everyone you need to know to expand your operation in the Adriatic and to ensure the maximum benefit for your company in this rapidly developing market
Just some of the companies participating at AOG: